[Hellsgate] Sunday Fighter Practice

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 05:18:25 PST 2011

As this was my suggestion, it was my thought that if we took the lead in attending one of their practices they then start attending ours. As the Sunday practice is the closest in distance, I suggested it. Also, not everyone can drive to the central Austin site on Tuesday because it is a workday.

Eirik

Sent from my iPhone