[Hellsgate] An URGENT LETTER!!

Ken Riley grimthebald at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 17:22:43 PST 2011

There would be no fear from Grim The Bald as he is a gentle from the great land
of Greenland.  It shall be most fearful a meeting from those from France for
they do have great flatulance and their mightly eminations does melt armor.  The
sheep must be guarded from the French for they do covet their form and function
in a most unseemly manner.