[Hellsgate] An URGENT LETTER!!

Matthew Scholten dramascout at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 17:02:27 PST 2011

I have encountered the men from the cold north a few times before. My irish brothers have reported to me that these ships are with out there dragon head however they are stored in belly of there ships. When my scouts were sent out they have instructions to report back how there ships are coming to our shores. Lady Kenya If you hear the bells ringing come ready for a fight. If the ships come in peace I will send words to the farms of the stronghold that the men from the north come in peace and shale be greeted as such. Be ready for either occurrence we shale pray that it is the latter but be prepared for a fight. I hear these men can be vicious in a shield wall.