[Hellsgate] FYI

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 16:03:49 PST 2011

Wow take it easy and come out when your healthy!

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Mar 12, 2011, at 4:30 PM, Joe Barnes <thalamos69 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Glad you made it in good order.

Fighter practice for the next few weeks will be out for me. I had emergency surgery for acute appendicitis this morning after spending the night in the ER last night. The doc and the wife are telling me that I have to stay in bed for the next week and am not supposed to lift over 10lbs for six weeks. Amazing that they can remove your appendix now with 3 small incisions then send you home. Would rather be home than at the hospital. :)

Joe B

Sent from my iPhone