[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Knight's Marshal

Ken Riley grimthebald at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 15:17:47 PDT 2011

Greetings Hellsgate.

I am having surgery on my foot on Thursday and will be out of the loop for about
2-3 weeks. I'm also going to Korea in the end of November.  Hellsgate is looking
for someone to replace me when I go to Korea and also to act as a back up.  If
you're interested in serving Hellsgate as a Marshal, please complete the
enclosed application and scan a copy of your drivers license and email them to
Timur so he can forward it up.

The only requirements are the ability to know the rules and ensure safety and
have access to the internet.

The more that are authorized as Marshal the better.

 "Good gravy comes when it's called"

what Snoopy is really thinking

Grim The Bald