[Hellsgate] Sunday Fighter Practice

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:37:04 PST 2011

Sir Dieterich hier,

How on earth did you lose six people?  All deployed?  Well, don't fret;
it'll roll around.

I'm picking up my prized hunter, Daisy Mae, on Sunday out in Bertram and
having her snake-proofed while I'm out there so, alas, I'll not make this
practice.  But... BUT... I am willing to head up to your Sunday Practice
once a month  after we get back from GW.

Do you have any fencers up there?

Guten tag!

The Ritter you'll never Forgitter.