[Hellsgate] Sunday's Fighter Practice

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 04:55:31 PST 2011

Iffn we can wait on some things until after Gulf Wars, I can try and punch
out some rapier legal gorgets.  I will just need some light weight leather
in order to cover them so that they look pretty!  I will bring my rapier
legal gorget to practice after Gulf Wars.

Liam

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:22 AM, Ken Riley <grimthebald at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We're working on purchasing/making some loaner gear for rapier.  It's a
> process.  I'll have a loaner sword ready for you on Thursday.
>
>  Life if better with gravy
>

> Grim The Bald

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?