[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] Home from Gulf War

Caitlyn Porterfield dragonphlame at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 00:54:19 PDT 2011

I, too, am home safely.

I want to say thank you to all of you who made it possible for me to attend Gulf Wars this year as I would not have been able were it not for you.

Claire and Dore for allowing me the use of a tent as well as a cot and mattress.

Savinius for the hospitality.

Colin and Isabella for transporting my things to and from Gulf Wars as well as bringing me home safely.

To all my new found friends and family for your love, compassion, anecdotes, and general awesomeness.

And to Ansteorra, for one hell of a war and a good time. :)

¡Vivat Ansteorra!

~Caitlyn