[Hellsgate] Solado Demo

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:34:47 PDT 2011

Greetings to the List,

Seeing how I've been out of the loop for awhile now due to work and life, I
haven't been able to stay abreast of much happenings in Hellsgate.  Right
now, my main focal point is the Solado Demo.  How is that coming along?  Are
we going to have an information point set up?  How goes the equestrian side
of the house?  Are we going to have flyers?  I'm asking these questions
because I haven't seen much out there on the list about the Demo.

Unfortunately, due to work, Ioannes nor I will be able to attend.  I am
hoping that this goes well and that we're able to make this successful...
Regardless of who is running the event...!  If you have concerns or
comments, feel free to email me here on the list or in private...

In Service,

Liam

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?