[Hellsgate] Emerald Keep

Ken Riley grimthebald at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 13:24:01 PDT 2011

I won't make it due to excessive gimpiness.  I was going to the Hellsgate
fighter practice because Helene and Liam might be there (dependent on
their Mother's day activities) and see who showes up.    If no one shows up
I'll just get some fries.

"I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage."

Erma Bombeck

Grim The Bald