[Hellsgate] Emerald Keep

Hellsgate Web Minister daria at hellsgate-sca.org
Sun May 8 15:18:08 PDT 2011

With school almost out for the year, I am game for a carpool trip to BG for either Sunday or Tuesday practice once a month.

Baroness Daria Riley
Hellsgate Web Minister
http://www.hellsgate-sca.org

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?
http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado