[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad domesday

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:53:40 PDT 2011

This what I received. If you want to join the domesday list follow the instructions below.

Greetings, Lord Timur,

As you may know, Bryn Gwlad is currently compiling information for a booklet,
Domesday, with contact, persona and personal information, which will be printed
and available to our populace.  Except for the persona and mudane names, all
information is optional.  As the person keeping the records, I've noticed few
from Hellsgate have added themselves.  After checking with Lord Alfred
Huddlestone, our seneschal, I would like to invite the populace of Hellsgate to
add themselves to our roll.  The form is on the Bryn Gwlad website under
"Misc."  Also the link is as follows:
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/hospitaler/domesday.php.  Lord Alfred will have
paper forms available at PiP.  The deadline is May 31st.  If you need any more
information or have questions, please feel free to email me.

Dreda
Domesday Coordinator

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis