[Hellsgate] Emerald Keep

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Sat May 7 15:29:11 PDT 2011

I agree. While my travel and participation is limited now, it would be good to support all the area groups. Tir Medion is also close by and has new fighters for people to fight. It would be good if we could arrange a multi-group fighter practice some time that would include all these groups.

Eirik Halfdanarson