[Hellsgate] Salado market Days & medieval Knights (updates)

Asgard Farms daria at asgardfarms.com
Sat May 14 14:24:34 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Stellar Populace of Ansteorra!

~ The website for the Salado Demo/Event has been updated with Hotel,
Camping, RV Site Information, and Directions/Map.

~ We would love for everyone to come out for the weekend to fight, display
you’re a favorite Art, volunteer, or just look really spiffy!

This is the Monthly Salado Market Day and they have given us almost ½ of
their site for our use. The barony of Bryn Gwlad has graciously offered us
the use

of their baronial Pavilion for the Populace to relax under during the event.
If you would like to set up your own period pavilion in the Demo Area or the
Equestrian Area (rather than the modern camping Area)

please contact me to reserve your space.

Modern/Mundane Camping is available but the only services are restroom and
limited potable water (1 hose) ~ please contact me if you are planning to
arrive Friday Evening.

Please remember to check in with Information Point (large white wood gazebo)
upon your arrival. Demo/Event is FREE!!!!!

Hope to see many of you there for both Saturday & Sunday ~ Watch the website
for updated activity schedule as there are Activities for Sunday are pending

YiS,

Baroness Daria Riley

Daria Riley

http://www.asgardfarms.com

http://www.backyardvikings.org

"My pets make my breakfast

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?

http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado