[Hellsgate] Solado Demo

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:47:25 PDT 2011

Liam,

You seem to post the same question Daria needed to discuss. Several people
showed up at social believing we were going to discuss them there. So I guess
you would need to speak with Daria to see where everything is at this time.
There are people waiting to help and just need to be asked to do a certain job.
With experience running events in the past most time it is best to ask people to
do things rather that wait for someone to volunteer. Most people aren't trying
to not work, they just don't know where they would fit in. So if you ask someone
to do a job most will happily accept.

This list is rarely active so the best place to discuss, ask for help, inform,
would be a Hellsgate functions, fighter practice or social where you are face to
face.

Events and demos are rarely ran by one person so it doesn't matter whose name is
signed on the autocrat warrant there are many involved. I do believe as long as
communication is flowing both ways this will be a huge sucess and hopefully new
members. I am glad to see you back in the loop and focused because right after
this demo we have another demo that is gearing up to be pretty big also.
With the core group we have I see both being a huge sucess.

Mel