[Hellsgate] Emerald Keep

dramascout at yahoo.com dramascout at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 15:52:45 PDT 2011

Yes totaly we are a larger community why do we only have to get together at the larger events? Why not start smaller and watch it grow. I have heard some people went to emerald keep today and I know some of them plan on coming down to our demo let's start a ball rolling that can end as a really good thing for all of the hill country area.

Lucas.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T