[Hellsgate] 4th of July Demo

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 13:37:38 PDT 2011

Eric is wright we should use the every opertunity to discuss the happenings of the group so everone is well informed when they reach populace.

I like to have plenty of time to think about the pros and cons of an action before voting.  Hearing what others think on a subject allows for a more infomed decision.

I would like to encorage everyone to compose there words carefully and take the words of others with a grain of salt. Meaning and emotion are not alway conveyed acuratly.

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis