[Hellsgate] Cell phones for soldiers

Caitlyn Porterfield dragonphlame at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 06:11:23 PST 2011

Greetings to the Lists!

Over the next several weeks, I will be collecting cell phones in any condition: ancient, broken, new, water-logged, working or otherwise. These cell phones will be exchanged for calling cards for soldiers and their families, after which they will be recycled. Please please, bring any cell phones you are not using to me at BAM this weekend, or Pip over the next several weeks. You may also drop them off at any Capital One Bank location in Austin.

We are also taking donations for the Capital Area Food Bank, therefore, if you'd like to donated non-perishable food items, I'd be happy to take those as well.

If you would like more information on the Cell Phones for Soldiers program, visithttp://www.cellphonesforsoldiers.com/index.html.

Thank you so much for your support. Feel free to forward this to others lists. I want as many donations as I can get. :)

~Kessaundra (Caitlyn)

Bryn-gwlad mailing
 list
Bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org
To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: