[Hellsgate] Archery

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 17:17:34 PST 2011

As Kathy has said please feel free to join us at our next practice in Cedar Park. You are correct that Three Rivers is a good source for nice bows but not for starter bows since they are expensive. Most of the wood bows you see at the practice in Cedar park come from Kee’s Longbows and are made in Leander Texas. Please feel free to try our bows to determine the draw weight you need and if you need a long draw bow. While I may be bias for Kee’s Longbows since I she taught me how to make bows, I can say they are high quality at a great price. She offers a lifetime limited warranty on the bow (unless you break the stupid cause). If the bow breaks due to wood flaws or workmanship she replaces the bow. She also offers a trade in program for when you outgrow your bow. If you have any questions I can help with please feel free to email me.

Dante