[Hellsgate] Yule Revel

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:15:07 PST 2011

Thank you Eirik for reminding everybody of Yule Revel.

In addition, please take a look at Bryn Gwlad's local awards.  If you see somebody in the Stronghold who deserves one of the BG awards for the work they do in the Stronghold, please let us know who and why.  If you're not certain of what award they deserve but you think somebody deserves recognition, please let us know who and why.  We need to have award recommendations for local awards no later than December 1st.

Myfanwy
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lady of Hellsgate