[Hellsgate] December Populace Meeting

Eirik Halfdanarson webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 16 15:01:44 PST 2011

Greetings to the list. Those who would rather have populace indoors for
December's populace will be happy. We have secured the Killeen Community
Center for the first Wednesday of December. However, there is a time change,
the meeting will start at 8:00 p.m. and we must be out of the room by 10:00
p.m. at the latest. This gives us more time to socialize at populace after
the business part is done. I will post a map and address to the web site
later tonight.

For now, the Killeen Community Center can be found at 2201 E. Veteran's
Memorial Blvd, Killeen, TX 76541. This is the same place the old group met
for those that were around then. It is at the corner of W. S. Young and
Business 190 in Killeen diagonally across from the McDonalds.

In Service,

Eirik Halfdanarson

Web Minister