[Hellsgate] All Things Wool-y

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:24:20 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone who responded! Such a wealth of information!

B Black and Sons seems to be the popular choice so I have been cruising
their website for the last couple of days. I never realized how many types
of wool there was so now I have more questions. I've been playing with
Cynthia Virtue's liripipe pattern and would like to make one. A couple
nights ago, I managed to ressurect the mock pattern I had been working on
eons ago and think I have it down pretty good.

Now my question is, what type of wool to use? Or does it even matter? Given
the suggestions, I am going to line it with linen but the outer shell I am
not sure about. I was thinking the wool fannel fabric but having never
worked with the material before, I am not sure what to pick up.

Thanks for your help! :)

--Dena

--
In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad,

Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
MKA Katy Hendrick
Cell: 512-585-4172