[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:56:53 PST 2011

I couldn't go, either. My other half is recovering from gall bladder
surgery. Even though I've had offers from people to stay with him, while I
went about, I just didn't feel right having fun when Jacob couldn't. It's a
beautiful night out tonight...I would have enjoyed hanging out.

Next Thursday night I'll probably be frantically putting things together to
head to BAM on Friday morning.
Yours faithfully,
Detlef von Marburg
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Joe Simmons <esimmons001 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
> It is with regret that I write to inform you that I will not be at FP
> tonight. I am sorry, especially since I missed 2 before last weeks.  But,
> in the words of John Lennon "Life is what happens, while you are making
> other plans".  I will see you all next week. Have some fun for me.
> Anyone interested in Archery please let me know so I can compile a
> accurate count. Thank you.
>
> Yours in Service
> Lord Eric Bentbow

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!