[Hellsgate] Archery

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Sat Nov 12 14:26:22 PST 2011

Tiffany,
I am working on, when,where, a time, classes as we speak. I currently have
three potential places for practices.  A lot of that depends on interest,
access for parking, distance that can be shot safely. I know one will work
for small groups, the other two I am hoping to look at this week.
3 Rivers Archery (They have a web site) is a good place to find period
equipment.  You could also try EBay I have seen some inexpensive bows there,
although I cannot speak to their quality.  If you go to EBay, look for
"Longbow", that usually takes you to longbows and recurves.
The Barony has practices on Sunday afternoons in Cedar Park area. It is
canceled for this weekend however.  The Barony also has loaner equipment to
be used at the practices.
Have you shot before or starting from scratch?
If this did not help or you have other questions please feel free to asl. I
will help in anyway I can.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow