[Hellsgate] Bjornsborg's Legacy of Lion

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:31:23 PDT 2011

In just a little over a week Bjornsborg will be celebrating 35 years with Legacy of Lions.  This event should be fantastic and we would like to see as many people from Bryn Gwlad there supporting them and seeing the greatness of this event.  In order to support this effort, we will be bringing not only the big Bryn Gwlad pavilion, but also the 10x20 pavilion.  We encourage everybody to sit with us and bring something to share for eating.  Honorable Lady Isabella will be coordinating a potluck for food during the day so please contact her at isabella at mccr.org if you have any questions.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate