[Hellsgate] Foul News

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:12:29 PDT 2011

It has been brought to my attention that Dark Forces within the office of
the heralds of this kingdom and even at Laurel have been either blackmailed
or bought off.

Hanse Kleermaecker has officially had his arms passed.  I am pleading with
our Baron and Baroness, the Crown, and any authority that will give ear to
have this travesty repealed before the Badge of the Brown Chicken is left at
every crime scene between here and Trimaris.

To wit:

Alternate name Hanse Cleermaeckere and
badge. Argent, a brown hen proper.

   There is at least a CD between a hen, a poultry-shaped bird, and a
wren, a regular-shaped bird. This badge therefore is not in conflict
with the device of Gareth of Lochmere, Argent, a brown wren close
proper, a bordure azure, since there is at least a CD for changing the
type of bird and another CD for removing the bordure.

Passing arms for this privy stain mocks us all.  This simply will not stand-
I don't know a single soul who believes in earnest that any of Hanse's
'accolades' aren't blatant forgeries or at least the product of some kind of
coercive scheming.  I want the heralds involved seized and questioned with
the most rigor we can muster... hire out Don Pieter's services from Their
Excellencies Bjornsborg if necessary!

Justice.  Where is JUSTICE!?

Sir Dieterich Kempenich von Eltz
Barony of Bryn Gwlad