[Hellsgate] Queen's Set-Up

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:15:16 PDT 2011

Good Morning to the Lists,

For all of those who are interested or able to help with set up this Friday
for Queen's, I am planning on starting the main amount of set up probably
around 4 PM.  We'll miss most of the traffic either way due to the amount of
time that we will be on Camp Mabry.  I know not everyone will be able to
make the trip down from Hellsgate on Friday, but we will have some set up to
do the morning of Queen's.

If you need directions or my phone number, please contact me privately.

Thank you,

Liam Gordon
Event Steward

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?