[Hellsgate] Awesome book collection for sale: C&I and art

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:36:46 PDT 2011

I found an SCA gold mine of books the other day through CL- a guy selling a
book collection.  I met him at his storage facility and picked up a couple
of fantastic additions to my own library but was amazed by what else was
there.  If you love* art or callig and illum * you *need *to email him and
see what he's got... incredible stuff.  Museum collection catalogs, older
books on art with pix from before the war, a nice Complete Works of Shakes
(Riverside)... just tons of SCA loot books.

He's moving to Singapore in a few weeks and needs to unload the whole
collection.

His storage facility is on 41st and IH35 and he'll meet you there if you
reach out to him.  Replace the middle bit with an @ and you'll have his
email address:
  claytonh1    <<<0<<<<<0<<<<<<AT>>>0>>>>>0>>>>>  mac.com

Glad to pass it on,

Casey/Sir Dieterich