[Hellsgate] Queen's Champion thank you

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:09:42 PDT 2011

Thank you Hellsgate for a superb job hosting Queen's Champion.

Liam, the site worked great for the days activities.  Everybody did fantastic at handling the difficulties of the run happening at the same time.  Hellsgate, you should be proud of giving Her Majesty an extremely special day.

Melisendre, Anabella, and Katla, the Noble's lunch was delicious.  You did a great job of providing lunch to our visiting cousins as well as easily half the site.  The horseradish sauce was tangy, creamy, and smooth!

We know that the whole Stronghold worked hard on this event.  The gate ran smoothly, parking attendants were helpful, set-up and tear-down crew were efficient.  Thank you all!

Phelim and Myfanwy
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad