[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 11:50:58 PDT 2011

We missed you both!!!

Mel

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, Joe Simmons <esimmons001 at hot.rr.com> wrote:

From: Joe Simmons <esimmons001 at hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Fighter Practice
To: "Stronghold of Hellsgate" <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 11:37 AM

Greetings to the gentles of the list,
My Lady and I will not be at Fighter Practice this evening.  We are working on some last minute items and have a early appt with her pain clinic in Austin tomorrow morning.  So we are loading our truck this evening for the event/weekend.  We are staying in Austin tomorrow after the appointment so we will be there for set-up, and not have the drive early Saturday morning to the site. I apologize for missing last weeks FP, I was working in my shed trying to prep my adjustments on my armor and lost track of time.  We will get back in the rythm of things.
We will see you all at Queen's Champion.

Yours in Service to Hellsgate, Bryn Gwld, Ansteorra and the Dream
I remain Lord Eric Bentbow