[Hellsgate] Queens

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 09:30:38 PDT 2011

I would like to add thanks to everyone who set up Friday night as well.
And who also put up more pavilions early sat morning. And everyone who
ran the gate and did traffic directions for cars and runners :0) and the
waterbearing and all the folks who ran the list, List misteresses,
heralds, and marshalls. Liam WTG You did an excellent job as usual.
Keyna