[Hellsgate] Queen's Post Mortem and Receipts

Johney Raper johneyruth at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 13:57:29 PDT 2011

thank you for your help
annabella

________________________________
From: Liam Gordon <cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <Hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:35 PM
Subject: [Hellsgate] Queen's Post Mortem and Receipts

Greetings to the List,

For those interested, I would like to hold a post mortem for Queen's
Champion.  Unfortunately, we can't do this at Populace.  I would suggest
possibly next Monday night at :30 PM at a nice little restaurant there in
the HH area.  Since I don't live up that way, could someone please suggest
someplace?  The folks that need to be there would be the groups officers.
Everyone else is welcome to join us.

Also, Annabella needs to have receipts sooner rather than later.  Please
bring or send any and all receipts to Populace next Wednesday.

Thank you,

Liam

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?