[Hellsgate] Queen's Post Mortem and Receipts

ruizhorde at yahoo.com ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 12:29:41 PDT 2011

I will be done trick or treating by 7:30! I warn you all I will be high on candy!!

Mel

Good Cookies Come When They Are Called!

Snoopy

On Oct 28, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Robert Ruiz <timurborte at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry I tried to respond earlier and messed it all up. I am good with Monday.

Timur

“If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

 Aristotle Onassis