[Hellsgate] Archery Equipment

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Mon Sep 19 12:46:27 PDT 2011

Grishka
I believe that the max draw weight for combat archery is 30#.  Any weight
bow can be effectively used for Target Archery.  30lbs is uasually a good
weight that crosses over well.  A 30# bow can reach the ranges that are used
for Target Archery.
I hope that helps.  Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow