[Hellsgate] Congrats

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:16:52 PDT 2011

Thank you Mel. We all had a blast. The Arts and Science loot box is Awsome.
Thank you to everyone who donated all the really cool stuff. My new pride is
the self standing embroidery hoop. I have been eyeing one for a while and
then I won one. The Gods heard my wishes and wants. I also got lots more
really cool stuff and as soon as we unpack the truck I can rummage thru it.
I hope my Arts and Science work continues to shine so brightly and I will
continue to work hard so that our group my draw eyes and raise the bar for
other groups large and small alike.
Katla the very happy and very tired