[Hellsgate] Web page

dawn dawnwest at hot.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 10:42:11 PDT 2011

I will search the ansteorra forms site for the photographer release and the
model release forms.  I am willing to offer some of my better photos.
Robert Toth is also a photographer I will be glad to touch base with and see
if he would be interested.  I know Robert, Prissy, and I will be willing to
sign both the photographer and model releases for our pictures and works.
Once I find the forms and fill them out, I will present photos of the ones I
can personally contribute to without bothering anyone else for signatures on
  I am willing to sign photographer releases on any photos I have taken of
others if they want to locate and sign the model release part if they would
like the photos I have taken to be submitted for consideration, however I am
not going to twist any arms to locate or get signatures as my plate is more
than full for several months.  Come Winter break from college, I will be
glad to do more work to obtain these signatures.   This is what I can offer.

Thank you Eirik for being willing to manifest something positive and
constructive.
Dawn