[Hellsgate] Novice Tournament

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:16:11 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Lists!

After speaking with Thier Excellencies Bryn Gwlad and the current Chivalric
Champion, the Squires of Ansteorra have been granted permission to sponsor a
Novice Tournament on Sunday morning of Bryn Gwlad Baronial.  There will be
largess for all entrants and much word fame for those up and coming fighters
who have joined the ranks of the chivalric community.  This is for all
fighters who have been in armor and authorized to fight for two years or
less.  If you are a novice fighter, please grace us with your presence at
Bryn Gwlads Fall Baronial event, 23-25 September, and then join us for the
Novice Tournament on Sunday, September 25th.

If you get this more than once, please accept my apologies.  I wanted to get
the word out to as many people as possible.  If you have any questions,
please contact me through email or phone.  Or, if you see me at an event,
see me there.

Thank you.

In Humble Service to Crown and Country, I Remain,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?