[Hellsgate] barney's surery

Johney Raper johneyruth at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 06:36:16 PDT 2011

barney had knee surgery on the 9th the doctor had to fix a his meniscus and take out a bone chip and he had some arthritis and some more thing that had to be fixed but all was fixed barney was up most of the day warren was here (my older son) so me and my boys just sit outside and talked alot till the pain got to bad and barney went to bed kat just saty in bed all day when deb got home she was happy to get to help her dad out she was fixing food and keeping ice on his knee all night
annabella rose hugh