[Hellsgate] Populace meeting place

Eirik Halfdanarson webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 14 19:13:01 PDT 2011

For those who weren't at populace, we were informed by the person in charge
of the meeting rooms that the Parks and Recreation Department has changed
their policy to require a $200.00 deposit to be held for a quarter at a
time. We can meet there again next month without having to post the deposit,
but after that meeting we would be required to post the deposit. I'd like
for us to have more of a discussion of possible locations on the list, so
that we aren't trying to make a rushed decision at next populace meeting.

If you have information on a meeting place, including cost, location, and
availability; please post it on the list so folks can see and discuss any
possible locations.

Eirik Halfdanarson

Acting Web Minister

Stronghold of Hellsgate