[Hellsgate] Archery Equipment/this weekend archery event

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 15:57:54 PDT 2011

Ok you get an answer to your question and a chance for me to advertise this weekend's event in Austin. Come out and join us for archery since we will be bringing equipment for everyone to use. In the future please feel free to come join us in Austin for our sunday practices. If you bring a group I can arrange to be there earlier for you.

For combat archery you are allowed a longbow up to 30 pounds at 28 inches. A word of warning is that your bow will be tested to 28 inches so if you have a bow with a 30 pound at a max pull of 26 inches they will pull your bow to 28 inches and break it.

Dante