[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

Joe Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 10:21:21 PDT 2011

Thank You, Liam
It usually takes 2 or 3 dyas for her to recover from these procedures. It's
taing a bit longer this time.  I'm afraid we waited too long between this
one and the previous one.  She should be OK by Saturday, then she goes in
again the 13th for the second half...  Crossing our fingers that she will be
OK for Ravensfort on the 16th - 18th.

Eric