[Hellsgate] Home and a party

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Sat Apr 14 08:58:29 PDT 2012

To all the peoples of Hellsgate, Greetings!

I have returned from far lands and will be returning to the group's
activities in the near future.  For my old friends, I look forward to seeing
you all again.  For the new folks who have joined in the last year, I am
excited to meet you in the coming weeks.

For those that do not want to wait, there is a party scheduled for tomorrow
at the Riley's: Bunnies, Bats, and BBQ.  Feel free to show up even though
the weather does not look positive.  We will still be enjoying the
fellowship of friends and good food.

Again, I am glad to be back with the group.

In Service,

Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale