[Hellsgate] Weekend rap up

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 19:42:58 PDT 2012

My regrets in ebing so late with thanks,I stayed up all night to sleep all day to work tonight, and so here I am.

Lord Eric and Lady Alexandra thank you both ever so much for opening your home and dedicating your time and talent s to assist those of us in need.

Maester Temur, My most Humble thanks for the time and effort in sharing your knowledge and  other assistance you have provided me in out talks as we worked side by side. I enjoyed it.

Mistress Mel, The quips, jest, and verbal jousting were as always entetaining.

Brandon- Tasty meats on the grill man great job.

Everyone Else thanks for all the fellowship and the laughs.

Stephen