[Hellsgate] Queen's Champion Gate thank you!

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:45:52 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I wanted to thank all the good folk who sat gate for me this weekend.
Without you, my life would have been much harder!

So, my thanks to Baroness Daria, Master Timur, Lord Coenred, Don Aubri,
Lady Diane, Lord Johan, Herr Detleff, Branden, and everyone who gated in
with patience and a smile.

Please forgive me if I've forgotten anyone.  My brain is goo.

Helene Dalassene

--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series