[Hellsgate] Business meeting Wednesday?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:32:47 PDT 2012

I'm going to have to miss it AGAIN! <SIGH>

I'll be in Tyler for an eye appointment. The appointment is for Thursday,
but my ride wants to stay in Tyler Wednesday night.

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'll actually get to make a populace meeting! The sick
irony is that my class schedule precludes me coming to Thursday socials,
and I've been there twice this semester.

I'm imagining that Queen's Champion will be the hot topic of discussion. I
want to volunteer for at least one gate shift (and since I can't be there
this week, YOU all get to pick which one--or more! I'm really flexible),
and I'm itching to lend my <cough, cough> "talents" in voice heraldry to
the tournament itself.

My regards to all! Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Web Minister <
webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Yes,  at 8:00 pm.
>
> Eirik
> On Apr 2, 2012 2:51 PM, "Phelim and Myfanwy" <bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Just so that we can make certain we are still on the right schedule,
> > Hellsgate's business meeting is Wednesday, correct?
> >
> > If so, we we will be there.
> >

> > Phelim and Myfanwy
> > Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
> > Lord and Lady of Hellsgate

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!