[Hellsgate] FWD: Nom Noms for Tree Stumps

Katy Hendrick pancua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:04:57 PDT 2012

Greetings Hellsgate!

In my excitement, I didn't send this out to you last night. I am terribly
sorry for the oversight.

I am interested in helping Countess Gilyan in her quest for funds in order
to remove the tree stumps at Gulf Wars! I was wondering if anyone else
would be interested?

As of right now, there are 5 people willing to make and donate items and I
am leaning towards doing a raffle on July 17th in order to be able to
collect and give the funds to Countess Gilyan at Pennsic.

Would anyone be willing to contribute towards the cause?

--Dena

Begin forwarded message: