[Hellsgate] (no subject)

Asgard Farms daria at asgardfarms.com
Mon Apr 23 11:12:06 PDT 2012

Eric,
We have not met yet, but I believe you have met my housemate Coenred (Dave
Goldie)

We are heading to the site at about 6:45 and coming home after court. You
are welcome to carpool with us.
I love city driving as I am from Washington DC   =)

You are also welcome to join us for lunch, we always have plenty.

Daria

Daria Riley
http://www.asgardevents.com
Planning ~ Rental Linen & Decor ~ Sweet & Savory Fountains ~ TABC Bartenders
& Servers

Find us on FACEBOOK