[Hellsgate] recipe for the next cooking guild

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:33:53 PDT 2012

Thank  you, I was going to post it and then noticed opps there is two.

So Hellsgate,  if you are interested in the cooking guild come next month we are working on the recipe below.. It was fun to see the different interpertations we had on hand this last time.

Mel

Cxxj. Rapeye - Take Fygys & Roysyns, & grind hem in a Mortere, & temper hem vppe with Almaunde mylke, & draw hem þorw a cloþe: þhen take gode Spycys, & caste þer-to: take Perys, seþe hem and pare hem, & do a-way þe core, & bray hem in a mortere, & caste to þe oþer: take good Wyne, & Blake Sugre or Hony, & caste þer-to a lytil, & let it boyle in fere: & when þow dressyst yn, take Maces & Clowes, Quibibys & Graynys, and caste a-boue.