[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Digest, Vol 22, Issue 39 Change of plans

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 29 07:50:42 PDT 2012

> Looks like we'll see y'all next Thursday at the park. BTW does anyone know
> how I can check if my AOA is still in the SCA records? I got it when I was
> like 16 pr there abouts.

Once you are given an award it never expires. If you know what Kingdom and
what name it was given under, we can contact that Kingdom and check on the
precedence of the award. If you have the original scroll and can scan it,
we can submit it to the Kingdom Precedence Herald and have it added to this
Kingdom's Order of Precedence.

I'm sorry I was out on Thursday night, but I plan to be at the business
meeting on Wednesday and at the Social on Thursday.

Eirik Halfdanarson