[Hellsgate] Gate Class next week in Hellsgate

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:52:26 PDT 2012

The 19th will be fine.

Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis

On Apr 10, 2012, at 8:04 AM, Bryn Gwlad Treasurer <bgtreasurer at gmail.com> wrote:

Due to a scheduling conflict, I would like to change the date of the Gate
Class to Thursday, April 19.  Please let me know ASAP if this causes
problems for anyone.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
Treasurer - Barony of Bryn Gwlad

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Bryn Gwlad Treasurer